Valve has introduced a new CSGO update today with a new sticker capsule along with a lot of other changes. Even though it’s not a major update, the in-game changes were needed. Moreover, the stickers from the new Boardroom Sticker Capsule look pretty cool. Apart from that, the CSGO community has also welcomed the new bug fixes.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive also known as CSGO is an online multiplayer FPS game developed by Valve. The game is available on Steam and it has become a free-to-play game. CSGO is very popular and it is one of the biggest eSports titles around the world.
Today we are releasing The Boardroom Sticker Capsule. We're also fixing a few bugs, including an incendiary/molotov grenade covering two floors on Vertigo, a player spawn bug in Competitive matches, and more: https://t.co/qfwW7F0DCe pic.twitter.com/RLce4Lltix
— CS:GO (@CSGO) February 2, 2022
The official release note and the update both are now live and you can update your game directly from Steam. Let’s check out the full patch notes without wasting any time:
- In Short Competitive Matches, increased the initial round loss streak to 2 to reduce the economic impact of pistol rounds.
- Added The Boardroom Sticker Capsule, now available for purchase in-game.
- Fixed a player spawn bug in competitive mode.
- cl_showpos is now cheat protected (thanks Spunj!).
STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER
- Various default binding changes for controllers only.
- Flick stick initial turning rate modulated by stick throw.
- Fixed crouching when exiting menu using the controller B button.
- Ramp in aim overtime immediately after closing a radial menu, unless the stick is deadzoned.
- FIX: Up/Down movement in spectator free cam supports analog triggers.
- Radial menus (+quickinv/+quickgrenades) allow selection of molotovs/incendiary grenades picked up from other teams.
- +quickgrenade radial mimics +slot4 when tapped.
- Restored “Reset” button on Options/Controller Screen.
- Added zoom sensitivity settings for gyro, touchpad, and stick, separate from mouse.
- Various Button Glyph fixes (ongoing).
- Vertigo: Fixed molotov/incendiary grenades going through the wall and floor in mid.
- Miscellaneous fixes.
CSGO Boardroom Sticker Capsule
The new CSGO Boardroom Sticker Capsule introduces 22 new stickers in the game. The stickers seem pretty awesome while they are divided into three categories – Paper, Holo, and Foil. The paper quality is the cheapest while the Foil quality is the costliest. You can buy the Boardroom Sticker Capsule from right inside the game.
Even though the Boardroom Sticker Capsule was the primary attraction of today’s update, now you know what are the other in-game changes that came up with this new update.
Now you just have to open up your Steam and update the game. Then enjoy it as you do!
However, if you have any other queries regarding the new CSGO update, let us know in the comment section below. Our team will reply to you as soon as possible.