BKOM Studios have announced that their game, Sunday Gold will be coming to PC on the 13th of September. While the game comes out next month, a free-to-play prologue has also been made available on Steam. The developers say that the Sunday Gold prologue will grant the player to have a much better idea about the game.
As for the game itself, it takes place in London in 2070. The developer describes a world where crime is high, the rich are getting richer, and the people are crying out for someone to even the score and bring them justice. Players will also be able to swap control between the three characters available in the game.
Each character has different abilities and the player can utilise their different talents for a lot of things. For example, one can hack terminals, pick locks, break down doors, and more Furthermore, the game also features:
- Atmospheric action: Immersed in the gritty and unwelcoming world of a dystopian near-future London, Sunday Gold’s story takes players into the seedy underbelly of the corrupt elite, where secrets are hidden behind every locked door
- Stylish turn-based combat: Comic book-inspired sequences, specific skills, attacks, and talent trees, along with as many stolen items the trio can get their thievin’ hands-on, make for a unique turn-based combat experience
- Noggin’ scratching puzzles: Explore each room and solve a combination of observation, deduction, and inventory puzzles; hunt for clues, hack terminals, and even bust down a door (or two)
- Keep your cool: In the face of dead bodies, cybernetic dogs, and psychotic billionaires even the most hardened criminals will start to lose their cool – maintaining the team’s composure with consumables and specific abilities will be key to mission success
- A trio of trouble: Frank, Sally, and Gavin make for unusual comrades, but without each of their unique abilities to lock pick, hack, and rip things open with their bare hands, the mission is doomed to fail.