The much-anticipated new game plus the option for Techland’s highly prized Zombie-Survival IP has now come to fruition as part of the substantial 1.3.0 release. The option allows the action to be replayed with different settings after the player has completed it already.
Techland, the title’s creator, claims that the fresh features encompass “innovative adversary habits, extra-tough confrontations, new artifacts inside the universe, notably recently introduced blockers, and many other modifications which dramatically alter the action mechanics and enable the gamers walking in the shoes of Aiden to grow their personality even further.
The New Patch Adds Major Changes
Including a brand-new firearm grade, platinum acrobatic goals, and opponent distribution adjustments; adversaries would now adapt to the gamer’s ability; and the inclusion of “gold” interactions has been added to the game, making it more challenging for players.
Have You Read: Halo Infinite Might Be Next Big Battle Royale
It’s worth noting that the update fixes an annoying glitch that might prevent your campaign advancement following a multiplayer engagement, among other things. Besides that, the publisher has been steadily removing endless dying cycles from the title since its release, and now claims to have located the “few surviving” instances.
“Adversaries using bow are less irritating” as a result of the lowered attack yield from the updated “mutated infection” quest. As a result of this, “further swinging would restore the vertical draw counts; the initial pushes will also have a larger first value” for the grapple line.
Many bugs have been fixed and some new ones have been added, including some unidentified technical ones that should help with frames per second consistency, which is something I’d seen with my system. Maybe it’s time to get back in the game again.
- Improved weapon visualization in online menu and inventory
- Improved handling of challenges requirements in co-op
- Fixed random bandit respawns while players are still in the bandit camp
- Fixed issues with the player being unable to access inventory or map after dying several times in co-op
- Fixed blocked story progression with “enemies nearby” notification
- Fixed rare issue when a player can’t move after a revive
- Fixes for far away peer respawn from the host and respawning in geometry
- Fixed AI jitter in random cases
- Improved various animations in co-op – f.e. crouching, throwing, using the bow, and more
- Fixed sound duplication in co-op
- Fixed rare cases of unresponsive quest radio dialog in co-op, causing story block
- Fixed the display of incorrect icons on the map after a co-op party
- Fixed “call for help” when the player is being summoned during a gather in co-op
- Fixed black screens in certain situations that could cause progression blockers during co-op progression
- Fixed a bug related to wall-clipping during the Let’s Waltz quest
- Fixed a bug of the player getting stuck after using an inhibitor, or opening inventory after obtaining an inhibitor in the Markers of Plague quest
- Fixed the map display bug in The Only Way Out quest
- Fixed the disappearance of Hakon in the Into The Darkness quest after playing in co-op
- Fixed Sophie’s inaccessible position in The Raid quest
That’s all for now folks!! Don’t forget to read our interesting Dying Light 2 Guides.