EA’s yearly football extravaganza, FIFA 23, is only a few days away for fans to enjoy. However, thanks to an exploit, players who pre-ordered the game can try it out earlier than expected (via VGC).
As per a new exploit, which currently only works on Xbox, players can try the title out earlier and kickstart their FUT journey quicker than others.
FIFA 23: How to Unlock The Game Early on Xbox
Players on Xbox need to follow the below-mentioned process to unlock the title early. Once again, credit to VGC for discovering this. This only works for the ultimate edition pre-order owners.
- Head to the settings tab of the Xbox console.
- Move to the system tab once inside the settings.
- Go to the language and location option in the system tab.
- Change the location of the console to New Zealand.
- Restart the Xbox completely.
- Doing the above steps should let players access the title from the library.
What the exploit does is that it allows the user to play the title from today onwards instead of tomorrow. Setting the region to New Zealand tells the Xbox and the game that the user is located in New Zealand. This will let owners of the title play the game from 26 September, 12 BST.
FIFA 23 will launch for Ultimate Edition pre-order owners officially on 27 September. For the rest of the people, the game launches on September 30, 2022, on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and Xbox One.