In the 5v5 tactical first-person shooter Valorant, players face off against each other in a future society plagued by dimensional travel. A roster of 21 agents and diverse weaponry that includes shotguns and machine guns are available to players. In addition, agents are categorized according to the responsibilities they play. We’ll discuss the initiator Fade in this piece. They emphasize an aggressive and initiative play in order to flush out adversaries and support the team as they charge into positions. The Portuguese map Pearl, which functions as a geodome to stop rising seas, will be the subject of our discussion.
When and Where should you play Fade on Pearl?
Before we dive in, to the ins and outs of Fade’s gameplay. Let’s talk a little bit about her kit. Her basic abilities are Prowler, a manual or automatic recon ability that locates and near sights enemies, and Seize, a ball of raw fear that ruptures on impact and holds enemies in place. She has a signature ability called Haunt, much like Sova’s recon arrow, this ability on impact scans an area and highlights nearby enemies, and creates terror trails until it is destroyed. Her ultimate, Nightfall provides a cone-shaped ability that when launched deafens, decays enemies, and displays trails leading to them.
For attacking, the side Fade is excellent for locating enemies and then anchoring them once the spike has been planted. This article will provide separate lineups for different sites
- Use your Haunt right before you enter the site, to make your team aware of the enemies lurking in the site. Pearl is a large map, make sure you know where you are going.
- Use your prowlers, to clear corners when entering blinding enemies, and leaving a trail. Pearl is full of corners, your prowlers will be useful.
- You can use Seize to lock down unreachable corners and prevent enemies to push toward the site. Since Pearl is a large map, you need to lock down enemy pushes and flanks with this ability.
- Make sure to trade your duelists, if they die entry fragging after you have done using your abilities.
- When you have Nightfall, use it to clear entire sites. You can also use it in a combo with your team’s ultimates/abilities such as Breach’s ult. Nightfall covers the entire A site, so use it along with your abilities when entering the A site especially.
On defense, Fade is an excellent choice for the defense side of the map, Pearl. I will provide the following tips:
- Use your Seize, to delay pushes into the site when you can hear them entering. For example, the B side has a pillar from which you can throw seize into B main.
- You can effectively scout enemies and alert your team by utilizing your Haunt ability before they make their push.
- By strategically deploying Prowlers from behind cover on A and Heaven on B, you can disorient the enemy team and impede their advances.
- By combining Seize with Sova’s shock darts on Pearl, you can effectively counter enemy pushes and disrupt their strategies.
- Utilize Nightfall to effectively retake sites by taking advantage of its wide coverage that encompasses the entire area, leaving the enemy team helpless and unable to counter your assault.
Read More: What are Kyedae’s settings and Peripherals?
Fade, a highly versatile Initiator agent shines in the roles of scouting, slowing enemies, and deafening the entire enemy team with well-placed abilities. Fade’s skills gather intel, hinder enemies, and create chaos, granting strategic advantage to the player’s team.