PlayStation has finally announced its Black Friday Sale for 2022 which will be starting on November 18 worldwide. However, this offer is present for a limited time and will be ending on November 28.
This sale will feature discounts on every service provided by PS like their store and subscription system. All of their offers will be displayed on their homepage so that users can track every discount available. Below are some of the highlighted offers that will make their arrival with Black Friday.
Huge discount on games
More than a hundred games will be available at a heavily discounted price during the Black Friday sale. The following are some of the featured PlayStation titles that will available during this offer:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4 & PS5) Standard Edition – 50% off
- EA Sports FIFA 23 Standard Edition (PS5 & PS4) – 40% off
- NBA 2K23 (PS5) Standard Edition – 50% off
- Gotham Knights (PS5) Standard Edition – 40% off
- Gran Turismo 7 Standard Edition (PS5) – 38% off
- Stray (PS4 & PS5) – 20% off
- The Last of Us Part I (PS5) – 25% off
- Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4 & PS5) – 50% off
- Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) Standard Edition – 38% off
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition (PS4) – 58% off
Discount on PS Plus Subscription
During Black Friday users can get a 25% discount on any of the PlayStation Plus 12 month membership plans. Current subscribers can also avail a 25% off to upgrade their current plan to Premium or Extra. To get more details on Black Friday offers for PS Plus can visit their blog and log in.
Regional offers on PS5 DualSense wireless controllers
With the arrival of Black Friday Deals 2022, PlayStation will be giving offers on their PS5 DualSense wireless controllers. However, deals on these will vary from region to region. Additionally, PS5’s DualSense wireless controller and EA Sports FIFA 23 bundle will also be available at a discounted price.