Secret Invasion is back with the Mcu less popular than ever. It also welcomed the return of Samuel L. Jackson as the one-eyed spymaster and also Skrull.
Though it differs significantly from the comics in a few key aspects, Secret Invasion at least gives the Skrull their due as the title of the show refers to a popular comic book event. In comic books, the shape-shifting aliens were important foes, but in the MCU, their function is a little bit more nuanced. Because of this, the conflict in Secret Invasion is even more appealing, particularly as it relates to Samuel L. Jackson’s (Samuel L. Jackson) protagonist Nick Fury.
Revise what happened in Season 1 EP:1
- Everett Ross spoke with Agent Prescod in modern-day Moscow, who was concerned about a covert Skrull uprising attempting to incite conflict between the United States and Russia. Prescod was slain following a fight, and eventually “Ross” was also killed as it was discovered that he was a Skrull.
- Nick Fury is forced to emerge from hiding on S.A.B.E.R. as a result of this incident in order to cooperate with Talos and Maria Hill in exposing Gravik’s scheme, who is in charge of a town named New Skrullos that makes use of a closed nuclear power plant.
- Grafik is also being sought after by MI6 operative Sonya Falsworth. G’iah, Talos’s daughter, is employed by him.
- Propischchin, a bombmaker, is found by Fury and the company. He is taken down, but G’iah is able to get the bomb back and get away. As soon as he had Talos under control, Fury killed Propischchin.
- G’iah informed Talos of the assault when she learned about the passing of her mother. Due to Gravik’s ability to gather intelligence from elsewhere, Fury and the company were able to stop it.
- When Maria Hill was about to be killed at the end of the episode, Gravik transformed into Fury and shot her.
Secret Invasion Season 1 Episode 2 Release Date/Time
On June 28 at 12 a.m. PT, 3 a.m. ET, and 8 a.m. GMT, the most recent episode of Secret Invasion will be made available exclusively on Disney+.
Predictions for Episode 2:
- There is a chance that Maria Hill might truly be gone because that will have a significant impact on Nick Fury’s mental health
- G’iah will be forced to remain behind enemy lines while attempting to play both sides.
- There will be further hints about the source of Gravik’s information. A Skrull is most likely Sonya. The American President and Rhodey might also turn out to be Skrulls.