There might be times in Valorant when players might feel like sharing information in secret. For these types of use cases, Whisper Chat comes into play. Players can also exchange messages through lobbies with other friends, making it a great tool in the game.
Players might feel like sending messages to other friends on Valorant on various occasions. It might be letting them know how long will it take to complete your match or something else. Whatever the reason might be, this article is aimed at guiding players on how they can send messages through Valorant’s Whisper Chat.
How can players Whisper messages to others in Valorant
Whisper Chat is a feature in Valorant that allows players to send messages privately to other players. The steps to do it are fairly easy and the following needs to be done:
- Open Chatbox in the game by pressing Enter.
- After that press the Tab key on the keyboard, which will change the chat box to pink.
- When the chat box turns picks, type your friend’s name and find them through recommendation.
- Select the person you wish to send a message to and then start your chat session with them. (This chat will be a private conversation, so no one see it except the recipient.)
- Write your message of desire and then press the Enter key to send the message.
- Alternatively, you can also right-click on the person’s name from the in-game friendlist and select the “Send Message” option. This will also start a whisper chat session with them, that players can take advantage of.
In this way, players can use the Whisper Chat feature in the shooter and send private messages to their friends. Players can also use third-party chat software to connect to their friends, however, if they wish to keep it strictly in Valorant, these are the methods to do so.