Steam Replay 2022 is a new globally available feature made available to the player this year. The year wrap-ups are a new trend that was originally started by Spotify for music. Now, this thing has been implemented in gaming by Valve through Steam.
To know about your stats on how you spent time playing video games throughout the year, this guide will give a detailed process on how to do so.
The steps to find Steam Replay 2022 on mobile and PC
Steps for finding it via PC client:
- Open the Steam desktop app and log in using the correct credentials
- After the app opens, go to the Store page from the tabs on top
- Look for “New & Noteworthy” from the menu tab at the top and click on it
- From the drop-down menu click on “Steam Replay 2022”
- After this Steam users will be displayed the Replay 2022 page, with all the stats and gameplay data for 2022
- Players can also share these stats with their friends by selecting the “Share your Replay” option at the bottom of the page
Steps for finding the stats on mobile devices:
- Open the Steam app on mobile and log in using the correct credentials
- Tap on the bottom left corner of the app and open the store
- Click on the “Menu” option and choose “New & Noteworthy”
- After getting a drop-down menu, click on “Steam Replay 2022”
- This takes players to their main page with detailed stats on every game they played in 2022 on their mobile devices
- Players can even share their yearly stats with friends by clicking on the “Share your Replay” option at the bottom of the page
Also read: Gamers on Steam Are Struggling to Share Their Favorite Titles with Their Pals
This entire rewind thing is just made for fun and users can share their stats with their gaming friends. Additionally also adding a fine note on which game users have spent their most time throughout the year.